Thursday, April 1, 2010

Graduate Metal XII

This little invite popped up in my inbox today...

Graduate Metal XII is held every two years in conjunction with the Jewellers' and Metalsmiths Group of Australia (JMGA) Conference. This year it is over in Perth... sadly I just can't spare the time or money to make the trip (as much as I would love too!).

The exhibition showcases a selection of work from jewellery and metal graduates in Australia, Asia and South Africa over the last two years. I'm lucky enough to have some of my honours work on show!

But what makes this invite even more exciting... it is my honours work that is featured on it!!

So if you are over on the west coast next Friday - stop by and check out the opening. I'm sure there will be lots of amazing work on show!



No comments:

Post a Comment